Monday, April 02, 2007
OPENING DAY!!!
OPENING DAY IS HERE! I am oh, so glad. Not only does it mean I can enjoy watching baseball any day I please, it also means the end of school is just around the corner. Never have I looked forward to it more than this year. Sadly I will miss the home opener as I will be out of town, but I will make up for that with many other games. I just love being outside enjoying the game with friends. There is also that part of me that loves keeping up with all the stats - seriously, if I could get a job as a statistician I would jump at the chance. Anyway, it's a good thing this is short since I am pretty sure the only one who cares about this is Stacy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
haven't had a chance to watch a game yet. been a crazy week. but i have dvr'd the braves game saturday as my smoltz is pitching against glavine. i mean a poster of the 2 of them does grace the wall in my braves exam room...
AHEM!!!! Excuse me, but I love me some baseball. I don't keep up with the stats as much these days, but I could spend a few afternoons at the ball park this season... let me know if you need a ballpark buddy!!!
Stacy, your Braves are off to a great start this year.
Linda, I will be sure to let you know - I would be happy to have a ballpark buddy!
Where do you live?
Irving, Texas
Beth Ann,
Opening Day has come and gone. :) What are you up to this summer? Any Rangers games lately? I haven't been in a while. I'm waiting for Dellucci to come to town next month. :) Hope you're having a good summer so far!!!
Post a Comment